Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ipsy - Beauty Rocks!


lately my ipsy bag has been on point! i usually give a couple goodies away because they are either not for my skin type/color, or they're repeats. i just hope the next couple of months are great as well!!

let's get started!


this months bag beauty rocks, came with 5 beauty samples. 

let me start off by saying that i will be purchasing this little wonder asap! i was so excited when i saw this little guy in my bag, and after testing this primer, i am sold! 
the only other primer i have tried is smashbox's iconic photo finish, so compared to that one this ones a little thicker and it has a slight scent to it. nothing crazy or too overwhelming. i don't have acne issues so i can't really give my opinion on that part, but i assume that is one of the reasons as to why there is a scent.

rainbow honey cosmetics // nail polish // midnight fountain // $10
anyone who knows me knows that i am a nail polish junkie! creme, glitter, jelly, etc., i do not discriminate! with that being said, i loved this sample. two coats and i was good to go.  

mary kay at play // jelly lip gloss // teddy bare // $10
it's a little sticky, but the color is really pretty! it does not have a scent.

urban decay // 24/7 glide-on eye pencil // black velvet // $20
ud never let's me down! 

sexy hair // root pump volumizing spray mousse // $18
 again, one of my favorite brands for styling products. big texan hair anyone? my clients love when i use this to give them insane volume!! 


well there you have it!
 if any of you are subscribed to ipsy and recieved a glam bag this month leave a comment down below with a link to your review, or tag me on ig: glamjunkie_ so i can take a peek at your goodies!




No comments:

Post a Comment